COVID-19— The Law Offices of Andrew Williams are Open
Andrew Williams Barrister and Solicitor remains open and ready to assist those who need legal advice and representation
The day-to-day operation of society is changing quickly and constantly due to COVID-19. This means that lawyers and the legal profession are also changing the way in which they are conducting business.
Andrew Williams Barrister and Solicitor is conscious of the current changes - and is adapting to continue to provide advice on criminal law matters during these rapidly changing times. We are taking a number of measures to ensure that we remain open, willing, and able to assist anyone in need of legal advice.
What exactly will these measures be, and what will they mean for you?
- With the exception of Jury trial in the District and Supreme Courts, the courts are continuing to operate and hearings are still going ahead. We will continue to represent our clients in criminal proceedings. However, we will endeavour to conduct future court appearances and hearings by way of audio link or video link as much as possible.
- We are still conducting meetings with new and existing clients - however we will also endeavour to conduct these meetings and give advice over the phone or by video (e.g. using FaceTime, Skype or WhatsApp or Zoom applications) as much as possible.
- We are being extra vigilant in the tidiness and cleanliness of our offices, documents and work practices. This has included separating our staff’s working arrangements and, regrettably, limiting the number of clients attending our offices as much as possible.
As (and when) our community returns to normal - we will return to our normal operations. Until then - we will continue to assist and serve the community and those needing legal advice to the best of our abilities.
Andrew Williams represents clients in all courts for criminal and traffic related charges. He is a phone call away and will provide sensible, easy to understand legal advice as well as committed and determined representation on all criminal and traffic related matters.
COVID Law Articles:
- COVID-19: Governemnt Directions, Police Powers & Criminal Court
- COVID-19 And Bail Applications
- COVID-19 Update: Phase 2
- COVID-19 Update: Phase 3
- COVID-19 Update: Phase 4
PLEASE NOTE: The material in this blog post is for informational use only and should not be construed as legal advice. For answers to your questions regarding this or other topics, please contact a professional legal representative.